Tuesday, April 07, 2009

The One With the first day at school

Mr Hubby and I are both still down with fever...
Alya je dah baik.. siap bleh lompat2 dah skang...

Me and hubby, still sakit2 badan...
lemah sendi2 and otot2...
argh... lemau btul terasa..

I even told my deskmate at office..
I felt like Zombie Kg Pisang and she went like...
"ha... cam penah dengar jee.. movie kan tuu?"
hish.. sabo je isniah ni tauuu...

Anyway, despite having the fever and the tak-laratness..
I still want to update this....

hehehhee... my little girl wasn't so little anymoreeeee...
dah besoooooooo...... dah pegi school dahhh..

hahhahaha... eventhough some of my frens says..
it was a little bit too early for her..
but I think it's about time.. coz she's already bored doing nothing at home..
so... couple of hours meeting her frens who is about the same age as she is..
having to learn couple of new things.... is pretty much good for her already...

tapi yg tak tahan tuu.... pagi2 ngamuk tak nak pegi school.. sbb tak nak bgn pagiii... ahhahahhaa... lawak ah alya nii...:P

2 comments:

idda said...

lenny sapa amik n anta alya balik school? anak aku bru 2thn tp aku dh berangan nak anta g school ekekeke

Lenny said...

idda: pegi school, aku antar... on the way g keje .. balik.. aku upah org amik... school dier kejap jee... 9am to 11.45am... okla.. dier nak bersosial ngan kawan2...