Friday, December 17, 2010

The One With the 6th Wedding Anniversary

At this very hour,
last 6 years...
I was in my wedding dress...
waiting... nervously...

At this hour,
last 6 years....
I am a wife, to the man I love..
with all my heart...

At this hour,
last 6 years...
my love to you grows deeper..
as days goes by..

and at this hour,
today...

I just want to repeat the same word...
again and again....
for the rest of my live..

Baby,

I LOVE YOU.

full stop.


yes, it is as simple as that.

I LOVE YOU!

Happy 6th Anniversary Baby....


lot of love and kisses from ur wifey,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Salam,

CONGRATULATION!
and celebration

korang kiranya kawin lambat 4 bulan jer dari kami tapi anak dah 3...

aduh, kami kena kerja lebih kuat lepas ni :P

hahhahahahahha...

Lenny said...

salam nurul,

THANKKKKSS!

oh ye ker... dekat2 la anniversary kita.. ehhehhe...

go go go nurul... u can do it!

Aapitz said...

eppy anniversary lenny...congrats

wish u a joyous and blessful marriage ahead..

Lenny said...

apitz: thannnkkkss!! aminn...