Monday, March 30, 2009

The One With the perfume

I haven't been shopping on new perfume lately...
I guess I am stuck with the scent that I am currently using, and just refuse to change.

I simply love the smell of my LIZ SPORT by Liz Claiborne.
I was first introduce by the smell of it by my sister in law,
and has been falling in love with the smell ever since.

Eventhough it was not sold in Malaysia, I doesn't mind the hassle of getting it online, or buy it from Singapore... well, at least more reason to go shopping right?

I don't know about you, but that's just me. Anyway, what is your best perfume?

This post is brought to you for Scent.net

4 comments:

Baby Lyana said...

I really love ESCADA.. will wait for every year Limited Edition.. love to collect all the collection..love the smell..tapinya, tak pernah puas dgn 1 perfume.. mesti nak collect macam2 jenis perfume..

theotherme said...

takde meh sini..aiihh..baru ingat nak pi test bau..heheh

Biqque said...

oh i'm very the stuck la with Gucci Rush! tak leh tukar yang lain, nak itu jugak...

kL said...

Kalau for men I like the newly launched DKNYMen.. thinking of getting a bottle.. plus if you want free sample head over to DKNY Malaysia and register.. offer ends 5th April 09.