Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The One With the big breakfast

My hubby was working on night shift last week, hence my problem of sleeping disorder..
heyy.. tak bleh tido takder ketiak ok! ahhahah...

He has been great to me and Alya though, and every morning he'll buy us breakfast since he's home around 8am.. it's really nice to wake up and find myself a pack of nasi lemak, roti canai, etc (ops, and I said I want to loose weight?)

But he did better than that on Saturday morning...
As usual, I was still awake around 4.30 am, and he text me via gtalk...
"I'm planning to take you and Alya to KFC later for breakfast"

Huhuhuhu.... yeaaaaaayy!! I've never been to KFC for breakfast and I was kinda trilled by that... (I guess more than Alya did... heyy... who's the kid in the house ya??)

So, when he reached home around 9am, all of us are ready to go to KFC!!

Here's what we had...

Looks yummy right?? Hehehe... I'm happy that I think I manage to make somebody droll in front of the PC... hahahhahah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lapaaaaarrrrr.... tgk skang i dah terasa nak makan kfc.. grrrrhhh...

kL said...

nyummy.. :)

theotherme said...

yeeee...awak telah berjaya membuatkan akak meleleh ayaq lioq depan pc ni tau! huhu...harus la esok akak bekpas kfc..:p