Monday, March 03, 2008

The One with the thankful

Enough of me being not thankful to what God has blessed me with...I might not be pretty.. etc.. but God has blessed me with so many wonderful things.. that I think it is just not fair for me to not being thankful for that.

I believe some of you might read my previous post and feels like I was just trying to find ways to earn some popularity... sad one tho... but I know by hard that I have a lot of friends that value the friendship.. and I love all of you for that.

For those who thinks I'm trying to gain cheap publicity, or popularity...
heyyy... what the heck.. you are the one giving me that... heheh...
the more you talk about me.. the more I gain the popularity... ahhaha..
(not that I need it tho... but... syukurrr..)

I'm feeling happy today... I see everything as it is.. I thank God for giving me health...
great family... and great friends.. that I know they'll be right by my side when I need them the most.

Dear friends...
you know who you are....
and today, I want to let you know...
that I am happy... that our path crossed..
and I am happy.. that we are friends...

Friendship for evah!

3 comments:

kL said...

I'm very happy to have met you, Yang, Alya and your family :)

You guys are awesome and very dear to me :)

theotherme said...

:) yes dear... u dah ok the way u r..

ps- i pun nak diet gak sebenornyer..i nak ikut zizie hashim la...heheh..she lost weight banyak kan, i've read her blog tru ur blog...ni kira semangat ni..heheh *hi zizie*wave wave*

...$weE+ 666... said...

hi darling8tabby... *wave gaks*
tak aciii, dia baca blog kita... kita nak gak baca 'blog' dia. tak ada kah? ;-p