Wednesday, March 05, 2008

The One With the insurance

I guess most of you are very familiar with the term insurance..
and I believe, almost everyone enrols to an insurance programme..
be it commercial insurance, motor insurance, general insurance, life insurance, or health insurance..

I'm one of those who is concern on what does insurance has to offer to you..
and comparing with the price of the services that they are offering...
whether it is worth it or vise versa...

But definitely in the end, I'll enrol into one.. (after troubling the agent with many questions, of course) cause I personally think that you'll never know what is going to happen next...

You might be able to predict the wheather.. but you really never gonna know if it's going to rain, and when... prediction is still prediction rather than the real thing..

Better be safe than sorry right?

No comments: