Saturday, March 01, 2008

The One with the power of blogging

Many of you already know that I own another blog whereby I focus on selling stuff over that blog.. it is called my sales blog after all...:)

The amazing thing that I learn is that how blog can actually help you find new friends with the same interest (in my case shopping of course), and not forgetting amazingly I met some of my long lost friends from school and colleague... simply by having the blog..!

I would like to thank Zaini for helping me out, especially for encouraging me to write a blog back then in 2005.. it started because I wanted to comments on my friends blogs.. and ended up me having one at last!

And now, it has become my addiction... but it is a good addiction I suppose.. I got to know more friends, and got to share a lot of important events with my friends too... isn't that great?

Blog rocks, don't you think so?

3 comments:

kL said...

setuju.. other than socializing.. it helps you to practice your writing skills :) cepat sikit lah nnt kalau nak draft surat or paperworks :D

Lenny said...

kL: haah.. agree... idea pon cepat je datang kalau nak mengarang kan?

it is a good practice... kan kan kan?

zaini said...

hahahaha... takyah la promote url blog aku yg aku tak update dari zaman tok kaduk tuuuhhh :))