Friday, July 16, 2010

The One with the nudity ;)

Hehehe.. cepat je click erk ?

Of course not me! eh, let me rephrase, it could be also be seen as me.. isk.. takperla.. takyah explain pepanjang nanti ai pon pening sama..

Well, I've received comments, emails, FB message on my previous entry of the sexy lady cake..
specially dedicated to my lovely other half... who has been so happy since then.. ahahahha..*wink*

I've been planning to get him a different kind of cake for his birthday, a sexy cake to be precise... sbb last year dah bagik cupcake... taun nie ingat tukar plak..

I think I've been telling Ila, the superb cake maker about how I want to have the cake to be like, since... last year kot kan ila? But then.. I think about a month before the birthday, I chatted with her, and discuss with her on how I want the cake to be..

All that I requested from her.. I want a sexy lady on bed... that's it..
color, and how to decorate the cake, is totally up to her... and I bet she has done a great job! Lihatlah hasilnyerrr.... menarik kannnn??
The sexy lady cake...

Ila siap buat surprise... selimut tuh bleh bukak actually..and... you want to know what's below it? heehheheheh... surpriseeeeee!!

...
....
...
....
...
...
...
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
....
...
....
...
...

eh, takder lg erk.. scroll lg..

..
..
...
...
...
...
....
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
..
...
...
...
...
...
...
....
...
..

okla.. cukup la tuh.. kesian korang..




Nude lady!!!!

I would say... bukan en zamzari je suka kek nih... seme org including those waiter at Jake's pon.. siap amik gambo of the cake!

We celebrate his birthday kat Jake's, together with Malik, Zai, Ika, Syah, Sya and Raisha.. (seb baik Raisha kecik lg..)

When the waitress asked me whether I want the cake to be served, I said yes... Malik siap tanya... " btul ke kek yg kat blog tuh? biar benarrr?"

Of course le benar... tuh pon agaknyer dia dah terkejut, less that he know, he'll be more than surprise later.. ahahhaa..

I told Yang that Ila mention that the blanket could be lift up... So, dengan segeranyer dier bukak selimut tu... and walllaahhhhhh.... seme org sangat gembira melihatnyer... cake tuh terus cam jd celebriti.. seme org sebok amik gambo..

Alya plak.. berusaha tutup selimut tuh balik.. menjerit2 dier suh tutup..

"jgn bukak.. jgn bukak... ni mummy kita.."

ahahhahahahhaha.... sabo je lah budak nieh...

penat i bgtau dier.. "bukan.. bukan mummy.."

and she said..."yerla.. tuh mummy... sbb t*t*k besar kan.. cam mummy"

oh, pengsan i!!!... ahahhahaa...

and everyone laugh out loud.... and still berusaha nak amik gambo lady without blanket.. ahahahhaha... menjerit2 budak tuh.. sabo je lah..:D

I didn't manage to capture the picture, I think Malik capture a lot of it, dari pelbagai sudut... nanti I dapat the pics from malik, can share with you guys..:D

All and all, I believe my other half had great fun that night... and others too!

Happy 31st Birthday Baby...
I know you love me more ... even more kan? ahahhahahah..

tgk muka org tuh.. happy jeee..:P

budak kecik yg perasan seme present dier punyaa...

A peck of kiss from me... ni lps dier menjerit2 marah semeorg bukak blanket..:D



Ila,

what can I say.... you did a great job there... so people, cepat check her blog out..
and book her for any occasion.. you'll definitely be satisfied with her work!

Note: Pics of cakes, credit to Ila.

5 comments:

Biqque said...

blanket tu bleh bukakkkkkkkkkkkkkk??? hahahahahaha! gile la smart abis kek ni! cantik weh!

(mmg cam ko seperti apa yg dimaksudkan)

Lenny said...

biqque: ahahahahahha..... sabo je lah.... tuh pasal alya bising tak kasik org nengokk..hahahahha

Syahida said...

Len, wow...if u have a sexier word than 'sexy' that wud b the most suitable description for the cake..haha
so who ate that 'sexy' lady on the cake, hbby ke?

Anna Boleyn said...

oh c's thanx for sharing! hana memang dah lama nak cari orang yang btol2 ley wat kek cantik2 and kreatif camni. idea akak pon kreatif gak eyh. heheh

p/s: jom tengok pengalaman hana di Nuffnang Sharring Session jom. :)

ICAZIESYIRA said...

i love the cake! hehe