Thursday, February 10, 2005

The One With the memories....

I was doing my so called spring cleaning (hehhe.. sbb mak aku dah bising barang2 aku time pindah and kawen bersepah2)... I found things I kept back then since my MCC time... albums... without photos.. but notes.. even written on a tissue paper from mak long... small2 notes... that shows how we care about our frens... those notes are from my mates, Uya, Azra, Tini, Liza and also Sue. Those ppl means so much to me... we laugh, we talk, we cry, we gossips, we went out, sleep, eat, chatting, bowling...... everything... together...

It was such a wonderful time I had there in MCC.. with them...

I still keep what ppl call junk.. or rubbish ... like choc wrappers... stick on notes.... tissue papers.... class notes where we had our chatting while the lecturers are giving lectures.. even a t-shirt where all of them wrote their words on it... and I mean to keep it... forever....:)

To all of my frens... thanks for the friendship... and thanks... for being there with me.... without you guys... I won't be who I am today....

Thanks so much....

You are much loved and missed...!!

May our friendship remains...

2 comments:

tinn tinn said...

those are the moments that we will never forget..

thanks for the frienship Lenn...

Lenny said...

Yup... the sweetest moment evah...
seriously... kalau org tanya zaman mana paling best.. aku akan cakap.. zaman mcc... best giler... !