Monday, February 11, 2008

The One With the bad dreams

Not again... pleaseee...

I am really tired waking up feeling horror.. as if my life was taken away when I went to sleep..
Don't really know what went wrong.. I do recite some prayers before I went off to bed..
but I guess... it was just dreams and it means nothing right?

Or is it because I wasn't feeling so well these few days? Having flu isn't helping I guess...
But, I didn't see anything serious about it.. i mean, having flu..

Argh, just don't wanna think about it..
Just let it be...

Anyway.. it was just dream rite?

8 comments:

happy2gether said...

hi lenn, yup, it was only a dream...ignore it and don't let it influence you...don't worry, b happy...think of positive things...ehehhe cam motivator plaks...ahaks!kita ni nama jek satu building kan?ehhehe tp x smpt nak jumper...take care!

Lenny said...

mai: itula tuh... semalam ajak mai kuar mai bz.. bila mai tak bz.. kol 1130 cepat2 msg or email lenny erk? bleh plan plan.. :D

theotherme said...

maybe u tak sihat kot dear..akak pun tgh flu..tido pun cam tergangu plus deena still breastfed kan...

Lenny said...

darling8tabby: ye kot.. hopefully okla.. tapi semalam alhamdulillah tido sedappp jee.. makan ubat kot..

kL said...

it's just a dream Len, nothing to worry about :)

get well soon ya, kalau tak macam mana nak ajak kluar double date ;)

Lenny said...

kL: hehhe.. a ah... mmg just dream..
hmm.. btul gak kan... kata nak kuar double date kan.. kene cepat2 sihat niehh..:D

...$weE+ 666... said...

lenny dear... it's normal to have a nitemare once in awhile, i guess everyone faced it too! just be glad it just a nitemare and not real... i hope everything gonna be alrite k... be cool!~

Lenny said...

zz : tuh la kann....