Monday, February 25, 2008

The One With the cousin's wedding


My cousin Fifi tied a knot to the man she loves last weekend..
I remembered when she was little.. we used to play together..
and I will pretend like I am the big sister of her...

But when we grow up... we weren't that close anymore..
I guess that is because she went back to our hometown less frequent that the old time...
hence the long silence....

And last Saturday.. the little girl that I once knew..
become a wife to a proud hubby...
well... time passes by so fast without us even realizing it..

To Fifi and hubby...
May you live happily ever after!!
guess what she's doing???



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nak tanya u ni bertudung ke tak? kalau tak, kenapa nak bertudung sekali-sekala.

it just that, nanti yg non-muslim confuse pulak.

no hard-feeling. peace

Lenny said...

Anonymous : dah a few comments dari anonymous pasal ni.. why not kalau u betul nak comment u also reveal about urself rather than being anonymous?

no hard-feeling, appreciate your concern, but if you were to be more transparent, lebih ikhlas nampak niat tu...:)

have a nice day.. semoga hidup diberkati..