Friday, July 15, 2011

The One With His birthday.

Happy birthday Baby..

I hope you've enjoyed the celebration that was planned last minute, by me.. hahahhaa.. sorry.. I was busy cracking my head on what special things to prepare for your birthday when I realize that..

"heyy.. this is not my birthday.. this is yours!"

hahahaha.. basically, i think i planned for things that I think would be nice.. but nice for me lah... itula masalahnyer kan.... well.. you know.. we, the wives (or u may call us your bitches sometimes - ops, no offence tho!), wants to prepare or plan something really nice for you, heads over hills to prepare something nice (nice, in our way, of course! hehhehe).. but i guess, we ended up feeling sedih.. naper la our hubbys tak gembira with all the things we prepared, or buat2 gembira + appreciate our work...

daaannnnnnng! after 12 years.... baru nak realize? lembab btul i nieh kannnnnn... but again, better late then never! muahahahhaha...

we skipped the normal fancy dinner, we went for coffee, eat at the hawkers stall... but doing the 'normal' unfancy things..with the love ones, having the 'gossips', is nice actually, kan? haaha.. but, we can always go to the fancy dinner one of these days.. hehehehhehe...

we skipped malls... we stayed in instead... had great time 'catching up' with each other.. watch lame no brainer movies.... well, it was really nice... kan?

tho it was not a super-duper-great-as in-all-expensive-event-thigy (hehehhe) I really hope you enjoyed your day with the plan that I made.

whatever it is.. i just want you to know that I love you, so much...

Happy 32nd birthday love...

I love you!

The early birthday cake, ordered from Ila from Rizq cakes.

Budak2 yg tak sabo nak makan cake...

Along yg blom mandi... adam yg dah mandi...

me with the kids, at Mama's house. seme belum mandi kecuali adam.

our small family. seme belum mandiiii kecuali adam termasuk lah birthday boy... abaikan perut i ok..:P

The pressie.. arituh pegi takder stock, seb baik dapat juga...

niceee kan?

and owh... ni pon pressie that comes together with the package too... muahahhahahahhaha

3 comments:

Azie Rad said...

Korang Mmg sweet sgt. Happy birthday yang!!!!!

ezreen said...

happy belated bday yang :)

i love the family pic despite the tak mandi and perut etc hahaha :D

Lenny said...

Azie: Yang cakap thanks!

Ezreen: hehehe.. tuhla dok umah seme tak mandiiii.. lama tak jumpa ko kan