Wednesday, February 02, 2005

The One With the February Second....

Before I proceed, this entry might means nothing to all of you... so if you're feeling offended or 'rasa nak muntah'..
better buzz of now.... hahahha... sukati aku je kan....

February 2nd always means something special to me..... a very special day for me indeed...
I almost forgot how love feels like... but I guess... God wants me to treasure the feelings that everyone would want to feels.... 'TO LOVED... and TO BE LOVED'

Been knowing 'HIM' for sometimes... been he's friend for some times.... he's always there to listen to my stories...
he's there to make me laugh ... he's there when i missed my family and friends most... he's there when my studies goes down and I don't know to catch up things... he's there even when no one does...

I never realize the feelings I have, or maybe I'm being ignorant not to notice that.. the fact is, I enjoyed the presence... i look forward for the call... and when I'm in blue... the thought of sharing it with someone crossed my mind... and HE's there...

Dear,

When you first told me how you felt... I was speechless... and that stupid Public phone doesn't allow me to talk much.. I need time... I wasn't rejecting you... I'm confused ... just so confused... but the fact is... I felt the same way about you..

Time passes by and Feb 2nd comes... you asked me to decide... and I make the decision to accept... accept you as part of my life... a tough decision to make since I'm not so sure... my past is haunting me... but you stood there still... looking at me patiently.... waiting for my answer.... and I knew then.. I could always count on you.... I could always turn to you... as you've always been there for me... all these while...

6 years passes us by... and I know that I've made the right decision... You've been all the things I've pictured you to be... even more...

Thanks baby.... for loving me this much... for being the 'bestest' friend in the world for me.... for keeping faith in me thru thick and thin....

This tribute is for you... my ever beloved hubby... my baby.... my love..

*****YANG ZAMZARI HABALI*****

Happy 6 years Anniversary....

I LOVE YOU... with all my heart.....





No comments: