Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The One with the no updates

yupp.... I don't really know what to update coz nothing seems interesting enough to be updated. Or issit me who found everything so boring and lame...

Tell you guys... being pregnant isn't so easy but nevertheless... it is the most wonderful moment in your life! Apart from feeling dizzy all the time.. it does make you think of your parents especially your mom even more. Though some might be lucky not to have the morning sickness and lead a normal life... but I'm still happy to have the morning sickness. The doctor told me that the high level of HGC(the hormone produce that will cause the nausea and dizzyness) in my body is good for the baby... it keeps my baby safe... and it's a sign of my baby being a healthy baby...

I don't mind being sick... I don't mind to puke often... I don't mind not to be able to shop (coz one wierd thing about my baby is... whenever I went for shopping, I'll feel very2 dizzy.... I bet the baby don't like to go shopping heh?).... I don't even mind not to be able to eat a lot of food....


as long as.....


my baby is safe and healthy... I bet all mummies are willing to do anything to their children aite?

9 comments:

Nurul said...

apaa ??? baby tak suka shopping ???? tunggu la dia lahir... smua shopping complex aku bawak... bile dia dah kenal kredit kad... suruh dia berguru dgn jaja... ahahahah :))

Anonymous said...

yer la. kalao pompan, silap besar la tak reti shopping.
nanti buat email kat dia.
i nak forward warehouse sales.

Lenny said...

ahha... bagus tuh untie nrul... cayalahhh.... takyah berguru ngan jaja.. ngan mummy dier pon bleh.. hahahah...

laydiefa.. biarpon lelaki pon akan ku ajar bershopping.... tak kire.... nanti senang nak temankan mummy shopping.... step no 1 to ngorat.... :))

kepala_angin said...

you sound so happy..

Lenny said...

yup i am happy...:)

Anonymous said...

tak suka shooping? try one day bring he/she to Toys R US, mesti u bankrupt!! he he . .

kL said...

maybe he/she wants mummy to save money for now n.. use it when he/she's out.. for shopping.. jalan2.. etc..

Lenny said...

chikanoz : i bet you're ritee... skang nie je kot dier tak suka g shopping.. esok dah kuar... tak abis2 shopping barang2 dier je...

malik : hehhe... yer la kot.. suh simpan utk beli barang2 dier.... abisla mummy takbleh shopping

Anonymous said...

i cant imagine myself being dizzy all the time.. i'd rather cut my fingers off than feel nauseous

camne nk preggie nie