Sunday, April 23, 2006

The One With my best fren birthday

Bukan my best fren wedding...(soon kot kan?Alya n Qais nak tambah geng)
tapi my best fren birthday...

To our Best Fwen Malik Faisal Ahmat,

Happy 27th Birthdayy!!!!!..

Semoga Di panjangkan Umur... dan dimurahkan rezeki ..
Semoga dipermudahkan dalam segala urusan..

_______________________________

This entry was suppose to be up on 23rd April itself.. but unfortunately, due to some technical problem..
it is up only on 01st of May.

Sorry dude....

Whatever it is...

Thanks for being such a good fren to us..
thanks for helping us...
thanks for always being there when we need you...
thanks... for not only being a fren..
but also being a family to us...

take care....
may Allah bless you always...

amin..

Note to Aiza : Thanks for the surprise birthday party!!

Note to all : Thanks.. for making it happen!!!

Note to myself : Dem, I'm Fat!!!

No comments: