Monday, October 20, 2008

The One With the maid issue II

I've got the replacement for my maid.. this time, she has working experience..
I just don't know what to expect.. so.. just pray that this time she is okay..

Tired of all these ....
I guess.... it is normal kot.. ada maid issue nowadays...
bukan senang nak dapat yg bebetul ok... just hope that this one is ok..
takder la aku nak pening2 lg kan..


Anyway.. thanks to you guys for the message, email.. and such..
it has been a great help!!

muahs!

3 comments:

mamalisa said...

Hi, first time am here. salam perkenalan :-)

Nak tanya jugak mana u dapat maid tu sebb i pun desperately looking for new maid..u amik from agent ke personal?if u can share ur contact pls drop by to my blog boleh?

Zuraimah Ismail said...

mcm menarik jek dpt maid rajin.....mane dpt?

Lenny said...

CT: same agent... tapi tuhla.. maybe nasib dapat ok.. tapi.. camanapon.. too early to say anything.. aku just pray that dier ok...