Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The One With the fourth year

To my beloved other half,

Happy 4th Anniversary love....

Time flies so fast... without us realizing today mark our 4th anniversary...
Happy Anniversary again... with lots and lots and lots of love from me...

I'm not good with words...
but I want you to know that...
I always.... and will always love you..
Thanks for being there for me..
even when I am not at my best..

I hope and pray that our love will stay strong...
and our life will be blessed with many wonderful things....

From the bottom of my heart..
I love you.... and will always do....

Happy Anniversary my love!

4 years ago...

Till now.....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yang dah siap bagi anniversary present 8++ months ago, to be unwrapped soon. ;)

Anonymous said...

congrats for your 4th year of marriage lenn... i hope you guys will live happily ever after!

Azie Rad said...

Happy anniversary to you and yang....aku pun tengah menghitung hari anniversary yg ke-4 pada 25hb Disember ni. Aku tau sgt ko punya tarikh kawen...sbb lepas SN tangkap gambo wedding ko...pastu aku menghitung hari tunggu dia ambik gambo wedding aku laks....hehehehe.

Filla said...

hepi anniversary to lenny & yang... smoga berkekalan.. ditambah plak nak dpt baby nie.. take care lenny..aku doakan ko selalu!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Twin..


erm..i pun nak sambut 1st anniversary..yg 1st this coming 22nd Dec...

Anonymous said...

congratulation lenny. may the blessing keep coming each year.

shoe-addict-mom said...

congrats to both of u! 4 years, and still counting!

Lenny said...

afza: erm.. tuh kire present dier kat aku erk...tapi.. aku lahirkan dier.. so... itu present aku plak kat Yang lah.. fair kan?

tini: thanks tini... doakan aku n Yang...:)

Azie: Happy anniversary to u too!!

filla: tq... baby lahir sehari pas anniversary..

twin: happy anniversary to u too!

chikanoz: tq!!

azra: thanksss..