Tuesday, June 16, 2009

The One With the busy.. busy.. busy..

I've been so busy... so very very very busy..
that I can't even login to my email, or msn!
yes.. that is how busy I am..

For those who knows me...
they will know I definitely cannot live without internet (namely email, ym, msn)..
not that I am hooked to them so much... or loves to browse so much..
it's just that... it kills me not to see those icon!! ahhahaha..

For past 2-3 weeks... I've been going back late..
really late.. almost 11pm or even later..
miss my kids... miss my family...

To make it worse...
I had planned holiday during the school break..
expense fully paid.. that I almost need to cancel!
seb baik tak kene cancel.. tapi... still kene wat keje gak from hotel room..

Nonetheless, I come back with a little refresh mind...
and of course soul..!*wink*

Thanks Mr Hubby...
for your understanding...
and your treats!

entry cuti2.. will be coming up next...(hopefully)

till we meet again......

mmmmuuuuaaahhhhhhss from me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

lennyyy...aku pon samaa.!!! tersangat sangat bz. taktau nak ckp mcm mana punya bz. busy sampai tention sbb tak dpt nak ym...blog dan semua yg sama waktu dgn nya..

Lenny said...

jujue: nasib kita serupa.. bercinta dah kecewa.... mungkin dikau yg tiada menduga...:))

bz sampai pengsan kan?

genny da bomb said...

agaknya peak time suma org bz kot..hehe..ramai tak update blog masing2..dari hari2 dah jadi seminggu skali..ada sebulan skali kekeke..takpelah keja kan..

free2 nnti upload le gambar si kiut2 tu..miss to see them laaa..