Monday, March 08, 2010

The One With the 37 weeks....

At 37 weeks, going 38 weeks...

nothing much that I could say...
except that the pain is getting more frequent...
and those additional kilos added up to the weighing scale...
hehhehe...

hubby is being so great..
helping me in so many things...
and splurging me with foods...
just name whatever i feel like eating..
he'll try to get it for me.. hehhee..
loving it.. eventho that might be his way of sabotaj-ing(is there such words?) me..

from today's check up.. i weight 67kg...
and dr says everything is in order. Baby is in good condition, engaged, and ready to come out whenever he feels like he wants to come out....

so, mummy just got to hang it there...
endure the pain... and wait for the moment to come..

pls pray for us, both mummy and baby...

until then...

muahhhhsss!!

1 comment:

Syahida said...

gud luck my dear..akak doakan segala2nya smooth sailing...muah2x