Wednesday, February 09, 2011

The One With the kegilaan...:(



I'm feeling ..... urh.. dunno what feeling is this..
the thing is.. i am not feeling good about myself...

i think sometimes, i asked for too much...
but when I come to think about it again..
did I even ask? ya, sometimes I do, but not all the time. well, not that I am complaining, but still.. tah la.. perasaan ini adalah tidak best..

I'm feeling guilty, for even having to feel...
because I am such an emotional person...
so when i feel, i feel too deeply, too carried away... but then, how am i not suppose to feel?
ahhhh... mencik lg! pening ok pompuan nie..

sometimes, i even hate myself...
for doing what ever I have done..
that ain't right... kan?
tak aci membenci diri sendiri... tapi.. kadang tuh mmg adalah benci and menyampah dengan diri sendiri..
it's like.. i am not grateful, and I hate it.. huwaaaaaaaaaaaaa... nangesssss...

and uhh... i also hate things that I said..
which I always regret later.. because when i think deep about the things that I said, i feel as if i am such a bad person, such ungrateful person, such an emo person.... sampai org nak bergurau pon tak bleh..
oh there again.. mencik lg!

ok.. mode hari ini adalah sakit jiwa..
jd jangan layan saya OK..
saya adalah tak best utk di layan harini..
dah ler bgn pg tergeliat pulak pastuh jd salah urat skang susah pulak nak bernafas.. ah... adalah menci lagik... seme adalah tak best... erm.. apa kata pegi mynews pastuh beli icecream dah makan.. pastuh nyesal sbb dah makan lebih and kantoi diet...
kalau budak kecik ni buat muka sebek camni.. comella.. tapi kalau I? huwaa.. larik jauh2!!

lenny,
stop thinking..!
kalau asek pk je seme pon jd emo..
so sit back, cool, and relax.....
balik nanti pergilah bermanja dengan org tercinta..
ooohhhh... chentaaaa...:P

No comments: