Monday, October 08, 2012

The One With the .... no status update

I have nothing to update today..
I simply can't think much... 
I'm trying hard to focus and perform best...
so I still perform my task in the best manner that should be delivered...
I just need to do, what I need to do...

At times when my heart scattered almost everywhere...
I took a deep breath, hoping my mind will take over my heart...
and as powerful mind can be.... mind will always win..

leaving the heart feeling lost...
until it find its way.... mending the broken pieces...
attaching them back, al-together again..

it was never an easy task for the heart...
but heart, as special as it could be..
will always be able to find its way..
to be better.... with all the bruises all over..
will all the tape all over...
it will always find it ways to form again..
tho it might not be as pretty as before..
but heart, will always plays it role to love...
to care... and to make the world a better place to be!
 

No comments: