Monday, December 17, 2012

The One With the 8th Wedding Anniversary

A special entry on a special day...

8 years back..
at the very same day....
I was nervous and excited at the same time..
that finally.... we'll be trying our knot...
alhamdulillah...






 






8 years back....
it still feels like yesterday...
it was still fresh in my memory...
you were the same you...
and your first word when you see me was..
"yeay, bini aku.."


 

thank you,
for accepting me in your life..
for having me as your partner...
for loving me always..





despite my stupidity..
despite my illogical thinking..
despite my carelessness...
despite all my weaknesses..

you still find your way..
in loving me.. always..

I know for all these years..
I have not been at my best behavior all the time..
might not even been at my best, most of the time..
but you still love me anyway..

thank you for your kindness...
thank you, for all your love...

if i haven't said enough...

i would like to say it again and again...

that




I LOVE YOU... ALWAYS...










HAPPY 8th ANNIVERSARY LOVE....

No comments: