Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The One With the 10 years Wedding Anniversary...

it has been 10 years...
but being with you makes me forget how fast the time flies..
everyday with you.. makes me feel as if we just met yesterday..
everything was right.. perfectly right, since the first day...





i could still feel there are thousands of butterflies inside my stomach..
i could still feel the excitement everytime you asked me out...
i could still feel the warmth of your face, when you listen to my crappy stories..
i couls still feel every single sweet thoughts that you did for me..



nervous..

for all these years that we are together,
thank you for all the wonderful times..
the time we have each other..
the time we quarell and fight...
the time we had our downtimes...
the time we shared our laughter and love..
the time we just being us....

just being you.. :P

thank you...
for even trying to picked on this ugly ducklin..



ugly ducklin in make up, not too bad, right? :P

thank you...
for making me believe in love...

thank you...
for being the best companian anyone could asked for..





love you much!!


thank you...
for being the great daddy for those 5 little rascal..


 yes, 5 kiddos... :)


thank you...
for being you.. and for all the love you have for me..


I can't think of any special words to describe how much i truly love you...
and how much I love being with you...

I just hope that you could see all that thru my eyes.. (they are big enough for you to see right? ahaha)




love you...


Happy 10th wedding Anniversary love...



may we still hold hands until forever... :)

I love you...

3 comments:

syida said...

Awww...happy anniversary Lenny! 10 years and 5 kiddos. The whole family is so blessed..Alhamdulillah..

Stay happy & Keep on counting :)

Unknown said...

Happy anniversary!!! anyway Salam kenal, saya blogwalking kat sini. Jemput singgah ke blog saya http://ibu2ahmad.blogspot.com. Saya follow sini n kalau sudi follow la saya balik yer...TQ :)

Lenny said...

kak syida : thankksss...... amin amin aminn...

Rose azadir : i dah check out your blog! nicee...bertambah kawan shaklee.. :)