Monday, February 25, 2008

The One With Balkis's Bash



I must say that it was a great party..
Good job mummy Nury... and Daddy Mus ..
I believe both of you have done a great job in ensuring the party went smooth as planned.

Everything was in place.. and looks good..
the deco... ballons of red and black all over the place...
not forgetting the food.... oh yess... they are soooooooo yummy...!!
(Daddy Mus is a chef, u see..)

I didn't manage to take the picture of the birthday gurl blowing her birthday candle..
or even the picture of the cake .. I guess I must have forgotten coz I got excited singing the birthday song..
especially to see how happy the birthday girl's face to be in front of the crowd...
where everyone sings the birthday tune to her..
I must say... the look in her face was... priceless!!

Again, good job to Mummy Nury and Daddy Mus!!

3 comments:

...$weE+ 666... said...

glad sempat gak kita jumpa ek... pastu kan kita ada amek pic together kan? mana kot? tak cukup cunz kah diriku utk enterframe in ur blog? huhuhu... *cedey nih*

ermmm my entry? kena tungguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~ hehe...

Filla said...

lenny..huhukkkk aku dpt emergency call..ada sedara lak meninggal..so tepaksa cancel plan gi balqis's bash nie.. tp ttp nk wish..happy birthday to balqis!!!!!.. alya tomeii tul arrr.. menyerlah gitew kaler meghahhhhhhh!!!hahah

Lenny said...

zz : ahahha.. dah update dah pics tuh.. sorry.. tertinggal!

filla: takper... yg mana dulu kene di dahulukan.... jumpa nanti bebila!