Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The One With the L . O . V . E

I never knew being married and having a notty princess, and not forgetting adding few kilos on the weighting scale will still be such a bless!!! If I were to know...I definitely will got married faster!!! hahahha..

Who said life will be dull after you got married?
Who said life is such a disaster when you have kid?
Who said your hubby won't care to surprise you... on certain occasion?
Who said, being married is just about responsibilities, no time to loved or be loved.. just like when you're dating?

Ya.. some does said that.. and it might be true in certain cases...
but lucky me..
mine was totally different!!

My other half used to work at the same building as I am.. actually.. I moved to a company that is at the same building as his.. hahahha... so, we practically having lunch together almost everyday... having dinner together almost every day as well.. Boring? I don't know about you but I love being around the person I love.. hahhahah

But since Oct last year, he decided to pursue his career at another company... which is of course not the same building anymore... and he has to work shift!! When he was on night shift... I find myself having difficulties to sleep, and if I sleep..I will turn the light on... funny.. but that's just me...

I thot things gonna change... he'll think less about me.... but I guess I was just wrong...
On Val's day.. he told me he wanted to go play futsal with his frens... and I am really fine with it..
He also told me that he is going to take me out on a date on Friday.. since Sat is holiday so we could spend the whole night to ourself.. on a date...

Less that I know... he planned on surprising me on Friday...
He send a bouquet of Pink roses to my office, planned on watching movie together..
and went out for late supper after that.... doing what ppl does on a date!

I was really thrilled to receive the roses.. even tho it reaches me only on Tuesday (long story, not important tho)
But the feeling was likeeeeeee..... indescribable... I was overwhelmed with joy..
aku siap meleleh air mata bleh? ahahhaha...

To some of you... it might just be a bouquet of flower.. but to me.. it is more than that..
it proved to me that being married doesn't mean we stop being who we used to be..

And somehow I know.... I'm falling in love over and over again...
at the same person.. for the past 9 years we've been together...
during our ups and downs... we've made it thru...

and the most important thing is...
the love we share grows each day...
and I love you... so much!

Baby,
Thanks for everything...
yes I do mean everything!!!
Love you... always..

XOXO from me,
-your wifey-


4 comments:

nurminah said...

bestnyer dpt roses..jgn lupa pasni citer plak nape roses tu bley sampai lambat bebenor..

soalan aku: yang keje mana skang?..heh

Filla said...

aiyo...loving couple seh.. lucky u lenny.. i'm not saying that i'm not lucky okkk..hahah..
when u received roses from ur loved ones mmg ler bahagia tok sah ckp..aku ngerti dong..pray for your happiness fwen!!

...$weE+ 666... said...

u're blessed with such a darling hubby! susah wooo dpt hubby camtu... bestnyerrr dpt bunga tu! jeles sey! tp tak plak mengharap sesapa bg bunga kat kita... sbb ntah ler, laki ku tu bukannyer kaki romantika d'amour... huhuhu...

Yang tu mmg romantik abis! both of u sooo loving! respek btol la cemana korang maintain cenggitu after 9 years being together... i'm not saying i'm not lucky too! (sama mcm filla plak) tp lelaki kan tak sama karektor memasing... am hepi for u! *hugs*

Lenny said...

minah : minah.. roses antar lambat harus kene satu entry pla kang..

Yang keje kat TPM skang..

filla: thanks for ur prayers..

zz: hahahha... romantik kah? but yes.. agree i am lucky..a nd so do u!