Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The One With His Birthday..

Happy 36th birthday to the man of my heart...
Yang Zamzari Habali..

Trust me, this has been the hardest birthday wish I could ever write...
have been typing.. then I deleted it again.. and again...

but I guess, we need to move on.. and embrace all the beautiful things live could bring us...
while we have the chance to do so...

To the man that I love,
You are simply amazing just the way you are...
A great partner, a great mate, a great lover, a great friend..
and not forgetting, a great father to our kids.. a great son to our parents..:)





I couldn't thank you enough for all the things you have done to us.. especially me..
your ever attention seeker wifey... ahahhaha...
thank you... for doing everything you can to make everyone happy...



On your special day...
I wish you a very happy birthday...
May Allah bless you always...
May your live will be filled with happiness, berkah...
dan rezeki yg melimpah ruah...
Semoga segala urusan you di permudahkan oleh Nya...

Baby,
Thank you... for being such a great person...
Happy birthday again from me and the kids.... :)






We love you!!!! So very muchhh!!!

Hugs and kisses from us!!

Muaahhhss!!!

No comments: